My class starts at 9:45.
The walk to class is 25 minutes, if I hustle.
So I flagged down my first cab.
Our professor tends to start late, so I really only missed about five minutes. It's just amazing to me, that in two years at Middlebury, I think I've slept through one class. Just two weeks in Ireland and I'm already oversleeping. I wouldn't have believed that my alarm even ever went off, had I not found my phone under my pillow, rather than on my bed stand.
Things to note:
-everything seems to be kept luke warm. No one seems to get the extremes of hot and cold like we do in the U.S.
-you should buy spices to put in your burger meat.
-grocery shopping is stressful when you have to bag things yourself with a line of Irish behind you, tapping their feet.
-Look more than once before crossing the street, to make sure you've looked the right way for oncoming traffic.
No comments:
Post a Comment